Human Capital Business Partner Staff
- Carry out the preparation or organizational change.
Implement employee competency development.
- Update and analyze data as well as human capital administration.
Implement legal processes, industrial relations, & employee engagement.
- Carry out the general affair and permit process.
- Running and monitoring the implementation of Quality, K3R, and 5R policies in the company.
- Min S1 all majors
- Fresh graduate or have 2 years experience
- Can operate Ms. Office / Open Office, G Suite, Web Browser, and others
- Understand organizational design, organizational size, job evaluation, and company culture
- Understand assessment, performance management, training & development, potential sourcing, career & succession
- Understand labor regulations and related regulations