AGII Booked Sales Increase of 11.4% Y-O-Y totaling Rp 1,053 billion
By Press Release31 July 2019
JAKARTA, July 31, 2019–PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (Stock Code: AGII.JK) released its unaudited financial statements for the first half of 2019 (1H 2019) with Net Profit Attributable to Parent Entity increased 8.9% to Rp 44 billion. Some of the key highlights of AGII’ 1H 2019 financial performance are as follows:
- 1H 2019 sales grew by 11,4% due to growth in sales volume
- AGII has added 4 (four) filling station during first half of this year.
- Incurred Rp 168 billion of CAPEX targeted for FY 2019 that was allocated for building new filling stations, marketing as well as maintenance facilities.
- 1H 2019 net profit after tax attributable to parent entity amounted to Rp 44 billion compared to Rp 40 billion for the same period during 2018.
- 1H 2019 Gross Margin amounted to 44.97%.
- 1H 2019 Net Margin maintained at 4.34%.
- Total assets as of June 30, 2019 amounted to Rp 6,861 billion which was higher than in Full Year 2018.
Please click hereto read full article.