AGII’s Q1 2019 Net Profit Increase 14.1% Y-O-Y totaling Rp 30 billion
By Press Release02 May 2019
JAKARTA, May 2, 2019–PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (Stock Code: AGII.JK) released its unaudited financial statements for the first quarter of 2019 (Q1 2019) with Net Profit Attributable to Parent Entity increased 14,1% to Rp 30 billion. Some of the key highlights of AGII’ Q1 2019 financial performance are as follows:
- Q1 2019 sales grew by 6,7% due to growth in sales volume
- Overall margins remained stable due to favorable contribution from the retail and other manufacturing sectors such as smelter, chemical, etc.
- AGII looks to be on track to achieve its target of building 10 new filling stations for the full year 2019 as it has added 4 (four) filling station during first quarter months of this year.
- Incurred Rp 86.903 million of CAPEX targeted for FY 2019 that was allocated for building new filling stations, marketing as well as maintenance facilities.
- Q1 2019 net profit after tax attributable to parent entity amounted to Rp 29.979 million compared to Rp 26.280 million for the same period during 2018.
- Q1 2019 Gross Margin amounted to 47,3%.
- Q1 2019 Net Margin remained at around 5,9% which has shown a slight improvement compared to Full Year 2018.
- Total assets as of March 31, 2019 amounted to Rp 6.873 billion which was higher than in Full Year 2018.
Please click here to read full article.