AGII Reports Q-O-Q sales growth of over 11% and Y-O-Y net profit growth of over 9% to Rp 84 billion
By Press Release31 October 2018
JAKARTA, October 31, 2018 – PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (Stock Code: AGII.JK), the largest and first industrial gas company in Indonesia, released its unaudited financial statements for the nine months of 2018 (9M 2018) reporting a robust revenue of growth of 11.3% on a quarter-on-quarter (Q-O-Q) basis and 9.9% Y-O-Y from Rp 1,332 bn in 9M 2017 to Rp 1,463 bn in 9M 2018, with growth mainly originating from retail and medical sectors. In terms of Profit for the Period Attributable to Owner and Parent Entity, it has reached Rp 73 bn during 9M 2018, a 9.5% increase compared to net profit of Rp 67 bn during 9M 2017.
Some of the key highlights of Aneka Gas’ 9M 2018 financial performance are as follows:
- 9M 2018 sales grew close to 10% while Q-O-Q sales growth was in line at around 11% due to volume growth sales.
- Overall margins improved due to favorable contribution from the retail and medical sectors
- AGII has added 6 (six) filling stations during the first nine months of this year bringing the total to 97 filling stations.
- 9M 2018 net profit after tax attributable to shareholders amounted to Rp 84 billion compared to Rp 77 billion for the same period during 2017.
- 9M 2018 Gross Margin amounted to around 46.75%.
- 9M 2018 Net Margin amounted to around 5.78% compared to 5.81% in the same period last year.
- Total assets as of September 30, 2018 amounted to Rp 6.8 trillion, which was slightly higher than in Full Year 2017.
- DER improved to 0.76x for 9M 2018 compared to 0.80x for the same period in 2017.
Please click here to read full article.