AGII’s Q1 2018 Net Income Up Over 10% Y-O-Y totaling over Rp 30 billion
By Press Release01 May 2018
JAKARTA, May 1, 2018 – PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (Stock Code: AGII.JK) released its unaudited financial statements for the first quarter of 2018 (Q1 2018) with net income growth exceeding 10% to reach over Rp 31 billion (Profit for the Period Attributable to Owner and Parent Entity was over Rp26 billion) and is reflective of the Management’s right strategic direction. Some of the key highlights of Aneka Gas’ Q1 2018 financial performance are as follows:
- Q1 2018 sales grew 13% due to 10% volume growth sales.
- Overall margins improved due to favorable contribution from the retail and medical sectors.
- AGII looks to be on track to achieve its target of building 11 new filling stations for the full year and has added 1 (one) filling station during the first three months of this year.
- Incurred over Rp 38 billion of CAPEX targeted for FY 2018 that was allocated for the building of the new filling station and maintenance.
- Q1 2018 net profit after tax attributable to shareholders amounted to Rp26 billion compared to Rp 23 billion for the same period during 2017.
- Q1 2018 Gross Margin amounted to 47%.
- Q1 2018 Net Margin remained around 6% which is similar to the same period last year.
- Total assets as of March 31, 2018 amounted to Rp 6.5 trillion which was slightly higher than in Full Year 2017.
- DER improved slightly to 0.76x for Q1 2018 compared to the same period in 2017.
Please click here to read full article.